Wednesday, April 8, 2015

101 things

1. I love watching old movies
2. Pugs are my favorite dogs
3. I love Steve Buscemi
4. I paint and draw in all my free time
5. I am bad at grammer
6. I have 1 cat named Iggy
7. I really love my cat
8. I'm from Arkansas 
9. I don't like Missouri
10. I have one sister who is 21 and shes my best friend
11. Im a little white girl
12. I cant jump rope
13. I love bagel bites
14. I cant run very fast
15. Im bad at writing
16. I art
17. I saw a bird fall off a fence once
18. I have a friend named Laura who has a friend named Brandon
19. Im hot Cuz im fly
20. You aint cuz ur not
21. This is why im hot
22. Old people worry me
23. I fell down the stairs last week.
24. I ate 6 burritos once then cried
25. People think im wired ?
26. I use to dress in all leopard print.
27. Boys makes me nervous.
28. So do girls.
29. I rewatched the first season of Friends 7 times.
30. I LOVE butts
31. I have a anime body pillow
32. I punch a boy in the throat once for calling me fat
33. Im chubby, and chubby people are hot
34. I don't trust skinny twig boys
35. I really love Garrick, hes truly such a pure soul.
36. I watched my sister shoot herself with a airsoft gun because she didn't think it would hurt because  its called airSOFT gun
37. I snore
38. I think leonardo dicaprio deserves a oscar
39. I dont understand the movie  inception
40. My dad is bald and it scares all my friends alway
41. I really like anime and its kinda bad cuz i think about it in class and it makes me cry
42. I have a dog named Moo
43. He is scared of cows
44. I cant read cursive handwriting
45. I went to a Lutheran school for 5 years
46. My teacher there told me God was mad at me cuz i cried when my grandmother died so i tried to make a voodoo doll of him, I was 9.
47. I really hated my Lutheran school.
48. I dont belong to any religion
49. I do believe in a afterlife
50. I use to try and ghost hunt
51. I sleep with a night light
52. I laugh way to loud
53. I yell a lot when i get excited
54. I take a lot of baths
55. I fell asleep in the bath and almost drowned
56. It was kinda funny tbh
57. I dont what a hashtag is.
58. I love OJ
59. I wear boys underwear , boxers are comfy
60. I just watched Laura smack herself
61. I always win at rock paper scissors
62. Im single as a pringle
63. I worship Lady Gaga
64. I don't shave. long hair dont care
65. I have more armpit hair then 99% of all freshman boys
66. I love the x-files
67. I believe in aliens 
68. I hope to be abducted by them
69. lol
70. I have short nasty hair
71. Nose bleeds are cute
72. I dress like a bum
73. Boy buns annoy me, like the hair , stop it boys
74. I think all white boys like the Sid from Ice Age
75. I work at burger king
76. I made a facebook for my dog
77. I sneeze really softly
78. I love taxidermy
79. I have a taxidermy rat doll
80. Im really shy
81. I punched a boy in 1ts grade cuz he tried to kiss me
82. I dont like Jane
83. I feel awkward singing in the shower
84. I have really frizzy hair
85. I talk to my cat
86. I hate Ross from Friends
87. I talk to myself at work
88. Everything gives me anxiety
89. I cant pee if other people are in the bathroom.
90. I take to many selfies
91. I look better in selfies then in person
92. jk i love jane dont tell her
93. jk again i hate jane
94. I play to many video games and cry about them
95. Boys with long hair make my knees weak
96. I kissed a boy with long hair once and cried because i felt blessed
97. I dont like long hair on girls tho
98. Girls will rule the world one day
99. I like to google my own name
100. Im scared of butterflies
101. Im really glad this is done wowza (credz to Laura)

1 comment:

  1. Pugs are my family's favorite, too.

    I think you're weird, but I don't know about "wired" :)

    I will always remember you hate Ross--I've been watching the reruns and reliving a whole different chapter in my life.

    Leonardo Dicaprio. XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    One of my college boyfriends had long hair and looked a lot like Kurt Cobain--that was totally his allure. He was also very funny and sweet.

    You have a number of tear triggers: burritos, video games, anime, kissing. Possibly butterflies, given the right scenario.

    You did it! Laura and I knew you could. Thanks, Emily!

    ReplyDelete