Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Final

  1.  We did lots of different thing in this class. We had different topics and sections for the writings.  We had a art sections where we wrote about pictures we say, and stories they reminded us of. I enjoyed mostly when we did artsy things, like the poster board and the book projects. I got really into those and i had a lot more inspiration for them. 
  2. we read a few different little pieces threw out the class, the one i remember the most is the one about the bird in the cage.It stood out to me the most compared  to all the other things we read. It was just really pretty, and sad.
  3. It was really easy setting he blog up since iv had many of these in that past. I really couldn't think of a title so i went with "just a blog", manly because its nothings interesting as are the things on my blog.I'm sure some class mates or even random people have read some things on it, hopefully note a ton of people have. I don't like my writing much, im not good with words. I have my own personal blog that i run,and at times ill go on little rants, and tell about my life, even sometimes a poem. I plan to keep posting on that blog.
  4. We did a ton of little writings in out notebooks, It really helped with writing stories and poems. In honestly so embarrassed by my own writing, i wouldn't even want my future self to read my notebook. I do plan to keep writing at lest a little everyday. Maybe note poems or anything, but little notes about my day, or interesting things that happen. 
  5. "The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. Another day waking up next to someone I’ve grown to hardly know. I force myself out of bed, sliding my feet into worn slippers. I begin my daily routine. I make my way to the closet and laying out my husband’s clothes for the day. Then I was off to the kitchen to make breakfast and pack lunches for the 3 members of my family, while also slipping something extra into my own coffee to help me get threw another breakfast with people who no longer knew how to care. My two children were once the brightest thing in my live, aside from my husband, but kids grow up, no longer caring to spend time with their “mommy”. They both rush out grabbing their bags and making it last minute to the bus"
  6.  "This is someone Ive known my whole life, my sister. someone i spent many nights making forts out of old sheets,and watching the same movies over and over again. Someone id play video games with all day, and fight over who got to be what player.   Someone who was always there to comfort me about stupid boys"
  7. I might keep writing a little. Ive learned how i can put writing into my own artwork. The pictures can inspire stories and help people to better understand the point and meaning behind my artwork.
  8. Don't over think your writing. Just go with the flow, and use bigger words then you usually world. You can find inspiration in almost anything if you just look around. Don't worry about making everything sound pretty and proper.

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed the variety of backgrounds you used on your blog this semester--I think my favorite was the laundromat scene. Keep all your writing--it will be fun to look back on someday--and I hope you will continue to blog and journal and whatever else makes you happy. I like the idea of working your words into your artwork...seems like there's a lot you could do with that. And yes: "Inspiration is everywhere if you just look around." That's just what I wanted you all to see. Take care and come visit sometime. XOXO

    ReplyDelete