Friday, May 1, 2015

This is..

This is someone Ive known my whole life,
my sister.
someone i spent many nights making forts out of old sheets,and watching the same movies over and over again.
Someone id play video games with all day, and fight over who got to be what player.  
Someone who was always there to comfort me about stupid boys.

This is someone i wish i could be more like, 
someone can makes friends with anyone, anywhere they go.
someone who always knows how to have fun, and the best out of a situation.

This is someone we weren't sure if they would still be alive today,
someone we had to watch struggle to get healthy, and to love themselves. 

This is someone who has grown so much.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely person to have in your life. I like what you say about wanting to be more like her and the way you celebrate her outgoing nature and her resilience in the face of her health struggles. My sisters are my very best friends and the two people in the world I can count on to always have my back no matter what, even if I'm in the wrong. Take good care of each other.

    ReplyDelete