Friday, March 20, 2015

Art walk

Smuggey paintings like this always set me back to when i was a kid. Id spend every weekend with my grandmother, and she always has many projects, and fun things for use to do. But whenever the fun ideas ran out for the weekend we always got out giants rolls of blank paper and would just make a mess and paint all over it. It was scared my grandfather half to death, his fear of us ruining his house with out messiness. Even tho out artwork always turned into a mess of gross colors, my grandmother always thought it looked great. Those were the most fun parts of going over to her house. I cant look at a abstract artwork and think that its truly art, but I know it was fun to make.

1 comment:

  1. What great memories--I love that your grandma still said the paintings were beautiful even though they'd become a boggy mess.

    ReplyDelete