Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Music with Teachers

What music reminds or songs remind you of your childhood?
Ms. Corbett "Sticks , and Steve miller band"
Me- violent femmes

Who is your favorite singer or group ?
Ms. Fraser " Jack Johnson because  it is mellow" 
Me- of Montreal because they are so upbeat and fun

What music reminds you of someone you love?  
Ms. Corbett " Country because of my husband" 
me- the band Okay.

Do you go to concerts ?
Ms. Corbett " bruce springsteen , over 20 times "
Me- of Montreal 3 times

What music was "offensive" when you were growing up?
Ms. Fraser " NWA"
Me- Miley Cyrus?? Everyone seems to be offended

What music do you dislike ?
Ms. Corbett "Techno"
me- Rap, and metal 

1 comment:

  1. I like the question mark after Miley Cyrus...

    I have great memories of Violent Femmes...riding in my cousin's Jeep with the top off, going to Eureka Springs when I was barely a teenager, listening to Violent Femmes and Bob Marley. Also of college dances and everyone squatting down when Blister in the Sun gets quieter then bursting up when it gets loud again.

    ReplyDelete