Friday, March 6, 2015

Keeping it Real

2. Listen to you kids, don't ignore there views on thing. 
 Don't be so strict on teenagers, it just makes us wanna act out more.
 Taking our stuff away doesn't make us wanna change our behavior.

3. No, im horrible with writing. And people should not be taking life advise from me, like at all. If i was to write something, im sure i could do some movie reviews.

5. I'm not so sure how old someone should be to date. People honestly shouldn't take dating to seriously until after high school. People are young and inmature and will be completely different people after high school.

8. What makes someone a hottie is having long hair, boys with long hair is my weakness. And boys who dress really cool. Also boys who like good movies. Boys who arent annoying and don't use the word "swag", #1 way to get me to stop texting them.

14. People don't usually know that im really shy, and i get really bad panic attacks if im around a lot of people.Im going to become a teacher when im older. I wanna teach art.

16. Perfect day is a day to myself, taking a hot bubble bath, and painting. listing to good music or watching some movies.

19. Asking questions to someone you don't really know is actually a super good way to get a conversation going, and a good way to get to know someone. 


1 comment:

  1. I will make note of your suggestion that taking stuff away is not a good deterrent for bad behavior. Being a parent is not easy--I feel like I'm totally winging it half the time. I am trying to piece together a context where someone would use the word "swag" in a text to me andI just can't. : )

    ReplyDelete